Sand Evaluation Form
*Please note: This report is designed to see how the quality, characteristics, and compatibility of your sand will work with Premier footing products. We don’t make recommendations for sand-only arenas.
Send us a sand sample
1. Fill out the Sand Evaluation Form
2. Check your email and print out the form
3. Collect 2 cups of sand from your arena
Go to the middle and scoop from the top, down to the base (be careful not to go through!). Put the sample in a durable plastic bag with your name and phone number.
4. Print your form and mail with your sand sample to:
Premier Equestrian Sand Lab
8915 S. 700 E. #102
Sandy, UT 84070
We’ll let you know when we receive your sample. After our analysis, we’ll contact you with the results and consult with you on solutions. This will take a few days from when we receive your sample.
Why do we test sand?
Sand qualities and characteristics affect how it mixes with additives and how your arena performs. Many of our products can improve existing sand whether it’s too hard, compacted, dull, dusty, unstable, or it doesn’t hold moisture, and more.
Our sand analysis will:
- Explain issues you may be having with your existing surface.
- Check your existing sand’s compatibility with Premier Footing Additives.
- Help you understand how other solutions will improve your surface (moisture, maintenance, dust control, etc.).
- Ensure that the sand you purchase matches the report from your local quarry.
If you’re buying new sand, we can help you so that you know exactly what to ask your local quarry.