Premier PolyPro™ jump standards utilize flex-polymers to reduce shattering if impacted, and UV inhibitors to prevent sun damage, making this a perfect jump for any climate. Standards come fully assembled, just attach the feet. 6′ standards are 30″ wide, 5′ standards are 27″ wide.
- Comes in pairs
- Choose from solid pinhole system or pinless aluminum keyhole tracks
- Height marks are silk screened on jumps for easy identification
- Base feet are substantial and crush resistant
- Sand can be added to base feet for additional wind stability
- 5 year warranty on PolyPro Standards
- Free shipping in the contiguous US
Choose your jump cup system:
Solid Pinholes with Height Marks Upgrade
Aluminum Pinless Strips Upgrade
PolyPro Jump Foot
The PolyPro foot is molded polyethelene, the material that mounting blocks are made with. Tough, attractive and durable, this foot will fit any standard 4″x4″ jump post. Easily fills with sand for added stability.