The Listen LT-700 Portable Display RF Transmitter is used to wirelessly broadcast audio for a variety of portable applications. Whether its voice or music, you can broadcast your audio to everyone in the audience without having to carry a microphone or be plugged into a wall. The LT-700 is excellent for factory tours, outdoor events, wireless microphone applications, classrooms, training, or personal use – anywhere you need to amplify sound, but don’t have (or want) an installed system. With the many features of the LT-700, portable transmission has never been easier for users!
This product is approved by the FCC for use in the US. Please note that they cannot be used in all countries. Check with your local government or specific regulation with regard to broadcast frequency in your specific country. Note: FCC rules limit the use of this product to assistive listening.
- Listen Technologies-700 Portable Display RF Transmitter
- Owner’s manual
- Superior Audio Quality – 80 dB signal-to-noise ratio, setting the industry’s sound quality standard.
- A choice between 57 channels, complete antenna and accessory options make Listen products ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Look & Listen™ LCD shows channel, battery status, and programming information.
- 100 % Digital – Listen receivers are digitally-tuned so transmission won’t drift; assurance that when you select a channel, it stays on the channel.
- Transmit up to six (6) channels simultaneously on 72 MHz
- Uses standard alkaline or NiMH batteries.
- Mute switch. Mic and/or line level inputs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support.