Imagine soft, supple, glowing skin right from the start… and it all happens naturally!
Organic, powerful ingredients work to produce and maintain healthy skin as you cleanse, nourish, smooth, plump and boost cell regeneration. Then fluff on maximum sun protection! Pop it all in a sleek, leak-proof cosmetic bag and you’ve got everything you need. No fuss, nothing unnecessary, maximum results.
About the Products
D A I L Y C L E A N S E is where your beautiful, supple skin begins. Not only do you cleanse your skin, you refresh your mind and spirit! It removes all your makeup, including waterproof mascara, and leaves your skin feeling totally clean, soothed, refreshed, and never squeaky. It’s also gentle on your eyes. I also use it to lubricate my hands and arms!
1. Coconut oil is naturally antimicrobial, rich in Vitamin E, is an antioxidant and protein rich, which contributes to cellular health.
2. Grapefruit essential oil has powerful anti-microbial benefits and a vibrant scent.
3. Litsea Cubeba is not only antiseptic, antifungal and antiviral, it is known for its emotionally uplifting effect to relieve fatigue and lethargy, and was used in meditation and prayer to impart a sense of strength, calm, and mental clarity.
D A I L Y N O U R I S H This gorgeous daily oil is nourishing, healing and protective, and the exotic essential oils of cardamom and kaffir lime enrich your skin and your mood. Breathe deeply, it is aromatherapy too!
You can’t put moisture into the skin, so the best way to keep your skin supple and hydrated is to stop moisture from leaving in the first place. Your skin’s natural fats and oils are meant to do this, but with our modern lifestyle and exposure to the elements and chemicals, we need to amplify it.
Lavish it all over your face, around your eyes, on your neck, décolleté, and even the backs of your hands. Use as much as you desire. You can even use a little to tame your hair’s dry ends.
1. Unrefined Hemp oil is incredibly nutritious for your skin. It is rich in phytonutrients with vitamins A, B, D, and E, and minerals such as calcium, iron, manganese, and zinc – all of which have powerful regenerative, protective, and antioxidant properties that benefit all kinds of skin conditions.
2. Meadowfoam Seed oil contains a rare blend of fatty acids. Eicosenoic Acid is non-comedogenic so it does not block the skin’s pores, is readily absorbed, balances oil production, and protects the surface from dryness. It also contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances as it is rich in vitamins C and E.
3. Squalene (the vegan form) mimics the skin’s very own oil secretions (called sebum). It is a complex mixture of lipids that improve elasticity and diminish crepiness through its powerful moisture-retentive properties.
4. Exotic scents are provided by essential oils of amber, cardamom and kaffir lime, which also have topical therapeutic effects. Kaffir Lime neutralizes free radicals and purifies the skin surface. The scent is often used to ease negative thoughts and have a positive effect on the mind.
5. Cardamom is one of the most expensive spices and is rich in vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients. It promotes blood circulation, fights infection, and is believed to have anti-depressant properties when used in aromatherapy.
D A I L Y P L U M P Hyaluronic acid is one of the miracles of skin care science that really works.
The hyaluronate works quickly to relieve chronic and acutely dehydrated skin, even if caused by excessive sun damage or harsh acne treatments.
Pure hyaluronic acid, essential oil of lemon.
The Hyaluronate in Daily Plump is micro-fine which delivers an even more powerful protective ‘net’ over your skin cells when you use it in combination with your Daily Nourish.
N I G H T B O O S T It’s hard to believe that you can influence your cell’s cytoplasm and boost production of healthy, new skin cells, but just five-days of using Night Boost will make you a believer because that’s how quickly you start to see results from this super booster.
QB’s cytoplasm blast peptide, retinol, organic silicones, soybean, ceramides, coconut ester, phenoxyethanol (stabilzier/preservative).
Night Boost brightening and cell renewal caplets have a pigment blaster that brightens dark areas, improves nutrient penetration, firmness and elasticity, to ease wrinkles. It even improves acne damage and scarring because this Vitamin A rich formula accelerates cell renewal.
S U N D A Y S M O O T H is an extremely gentle yet supremely effective exfoliant that removes dead cell build up, revealing smoother and more beautiful skin. This also improves the skin’s ability to absorb all the enriching nutrients from your nourishing, plumping, and boosting oils.
Non-GMO rice bran, rice flour, cornstarch.
The secret is in the rice bran – so soft it will never scratch or damage your delicate skin surface, yet will leave it feeling impressively smooth.
Bee Sunny mineral powder sunblock
Bee Sunny is colorless, great for the part in your hair or thinning hair! It is not tinted so your kids or man won’t be sparkling on the golf course.
Bee Sunny organic sun protection is complete with both UVA and UVB protection. Our mineral powder is easy to apply and safe. It doesn’t break down with sun exposure and can easily be reapplied during outside activities!
Our natural sunscreen has a weightless, breathable formula that won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. The micronized Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide minerals physically shield against UVA/UVB rays to help prevent premature skin aging and sun damage.
You can use it with any brush, or buy a handy refillable mineral make up brush. Our handy shaker bottle is enough to cover your whole body! We like to use the black sunscreen application brush listed on our site. Having soft black bristles makes it easier to see the powder and get it applied more evenly.
“I have just completed my first week, using Linda’s kit. I am a life long skin care user. I definitely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. The scents always make me feel like I am in a spa. I was a bit skeptical about the scrub, as I have always used commercial based scrubs. Linda’s was amazing. My face looked so fresh after I was done. And the best part, because like Linda I want simple. This works. Wish I had done before and now photos. Thanks Linda for taking the plunge and creating a great product.”Cols N
“I like how simple the care instructions are and the light feel and scents of the products. I had been using only water and wasn’t brand loyal when purchasing facial creams for dry skin in winter, so this was a welcome way to treat myself. I trust Linda’s judgment in selecting the assorted ingredients and drawing on her experience. Thanks!”Joan R
““I usually wake up with a very oily nose and T-zone. After the first night of using Linda’s skin care regime, when I woke, I noticed I didn’t have an oily nose… and have not had it since, and its already day 5!”Viv BSydney Australia
“I do love how my skin feels this morning! I’ve used oils for cleansing for a long time but never for moisturizing—and I’m thrilled at how it all was absorbed overnight and how soft and supple my face feels. Thank you so much for sharing with me!!”Dee McHFlorida