Premier ProTex goes through multiple manufacturing processes. First, fibers and textiles are cut to a specific size. Then the material goes through a blending box to ensure a consistent blend of textiles and fibers every time.
ProTex is a 70/30 mix of textiles and fibers
- Chopped to a specific size and blended before packaging.
- Same formula every time.
- Use nylon strapping to avoid rust.
- Wrapped in protective plastic to avoid mold.
- Stored inside a climatized, weather-insulated building.
- Materials are not blended, resulting in a zebra pattern seen in the bales. These sections create inconsistencies in the surface during installation.
- Steel banding rusts and leaves metal fragments in the textile.
- Bales are compressed with water, which molds and sticks together creating clumps in the surface.
- Filler material that could be post-consumer waste.
- Stored outside resulting in mold and rust.
ALL CONTENT COPYRIGHT 2020 PREMIER EQUESTRIAN