Footing Installation Tips
- You are responsible for off-loading your footing from the freight company
- Footing is delivered on pallets in compacted bails weighing 2000 lbs.
- To off-load pallets use a forklift or other heavy equipment capable of lifting 2000 lbs.
- If you can’t access this equipment, you can book a lift gate at additional cost
- Watch our installation videos below to see how footing should be installed
- Maintenance is critical to footing quality
- Call us with any questions 800-611-6109 or email
Watch our installation videos for more information
For textile footings like Master’s Blend, ProTex, and ArenaAid
For cushioning footings like Athletex or Premier ProStride
Do It Yourself vs. Contracting
This is a great option for saving money when upgrading your arena footing. Whether you are using one of our textile footings like Masters Blend, or a crumb rubber product like ProStride it is important that you understand the requirements for success.
First and foremost Premier Equestrian is only providing the product to you. You are assuming the responsibility of installing the product, sand procurement, blending, watering, and maintenance. These steps are critical to the success of your installation and continued footing quality.
Premier will always do our best to provide the information for your successful installation. However, there is no implied warranty that things will be 100% perfect. The information we give you is based on 30 years of combined experience, working in all areas of the country with many different materials. Yet again, there are so many variables that we cannot guarantee your success. That is the purpose of the information you are reading at this moment.
If you are not sure about your ability to install the footing yourself we suggest you contract with an excavator. We can work with them to assure the proper procedures are followed. Premier Equestrian has been very successful in guiding hundreds of our customers to install our footing themselves. If you choose this option, we will send you an estimate for the product upon acceptance of the estimate Please – Click here to accept our Footing Disclaimer